Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thing #02


Experience

My only experience with blogs has come through viewing posts from friends, who continually insist that I visit their blogs and click on any links so they can earn money.  They have always looked interesting, and I have thought about starting a creative writing blog for me to submit my poems and short stories for people to read, but I am unfamiliar with copyright laws in regards to a host’s rights to my words.  As a result, I have steered clear of blog posting.

My Name

My posting name is my birth name, so I suppose my parents decided for me.  The blog name goes back to my birth name.  My parents have a lot of influence on my life.

The Blog

Creating the blog was fairly simple.  The site provided me step-for-step instructions in making the basic shell of my blog, and the rest can be figured out through simple exploration.

Avatar

The avatar looks fairly similar to my own likeness.  The same basic clothes and hairstyle are present in the little guy, but people may question the angry face displayed.  I am an easy-going person, and anger is the last emotion people will experience with me.  However, I often like to make exaggerated looks of frustration randomly.  I do not know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment