Sunday, June 30, 2013

Thing #23

Creative Commons

Learning 2.0 - 23 Things I found to be based and inspired by various other locations.  When I looked towards the bottom of the page, I saw the following:


It appears that these Things are loosely based on 43 and based on 23 Things from the Mesquite Independent School District.  Creative Commons is great in that it allows for the opportunity for something good to become even better, to turn an idea to profound inspiration.  Now that I am aware of Creative Commons, I will certainly look to be inspired by others' works to improve or to create anew.  Also, I will want to place my ideas in a location to allow others to better it in ways that I never considered.  A community of people seeking to attain the best through collaboration, now that is what the world needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment