Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thing #13

Zoho Docs

Zoho works great and is very similar to Microsoft Office.  I made a quick document and presentation, which were simple to use.  The best part about this online docs site is having access to one's documents wherever one may be.  All the information is stored online, which can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but I do not like that it saves multiple copies of my work, as seen in this screenshot:

 

Google Drive

I found several similarities between Google Drive and Zoho Docs.  They both are great online substitutes for Microsoft Office and are simple to use.  However, Google Drive did not save several copies like Zoho Docs had done for me, which I like.  Another advantage for Google Drive is that it is Google.  When I sign into my Google account, I have access to all my Google applications, which is a major convenience compared with going to a separate website for my documents.  Google Drive is also more colorful, as seen here:


Here is a link to my Google document I typed up:  Beyond the Rise

No comments:

Post a Comment