Monday, June 24, 2013

Thing #17

Delicious

While watching the tutorial on Delicious, he explained the advantages for teachers who use the site very well.  Teachers within the same discipline can use each other's webpages for their own use and share their findings as well.  Organization becomes easy with the use of tags, which makes finding specific bookmarks simple.  Delicious appears to be an extraordinary website for people with loads of bookmarked webpages who need easy access.

Unfortunately, I am not one of those.  I am sure as a teacher, I may want to keep track of several sources; however, Delicious will not be the method I use for doing so.  The webpage is not attractive to me, and it does not work as smoothly as I would like.  If I need to find good sites, Google and other methods can make the process much easier.  This tool is just too much for a simple thing.  Although delicious, it falls short of appetizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment